Life Insurance Company Ratings
Life insurance company ratings in India :
Term Life Insurance Plans
Term Insurance plans provide coverage for a defined time period with a fixed rate of payment.These are designed to secure your family’s financial needs in case of death or uncertainty, the death benefit is payable to the nominee If the insured expires during the term. If the insured survives then the coverage is not guaranteed after the expiry of the policy.
Eligibility Criteria – depends on insurers
- Entry criteria will be 18 years – 65 years.
- Policy Term will be of minimum 5 years to Maximum 30 – 55 years.
- Maturity Age will be Maximum 75 years to Whole of life.
- Annual Premium will be Minimum INR 2,000 to Maximum based on Sum Assured and age of applicant.
- Premium Payment Mode will be Single or Regular varies Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, and monthly.
Ratings for term insurance from bankbazar –
1. LIC – LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA — 5/5
2. MAX LIFE INSURANCE Term Life Insurance — 4/5
3. AVIVA Term Life Insurance — 4/5
4. BHARTI AXA Term Life Insurance — 4/5