Acne Scar Treatment : Home Remedy For Acne Scars
Acne scars and pimples may certainly play a role in low self-esteem. An acne scar is result of pimple. These are created when a pimple is gone creating parting holes on the skin.
Acne Scar Treatment – Home Remedy For Acne Scars:
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A that can stop excess production of sebum which causes acne. It also acts as antioxidant that will help to build damaged skin.
- Sandalwood: Paste made of Sandalwood is effective for damaged skin healing. Mix sandalwood with a few drops of rosewater or milk or honey to make a paste. Apply this paste as a facial mask to the affected area and leave it on for at least 20 minutes and wash it with water. Do this regularly until you get rid of acne scars.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins A, D, E, C, B1 and B2, iron and antioxidants. The anti-inflammatory properties of olive oil are effective in removing in acne scars. Massage olive oil on the skin. Keep warm wet cloth on to the massage area to get the steam. Wash it after 5 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar helps you to maintain the pH balance of the skin, Apply Diluted vinegar with ¾ of water on to the affected area regularly to get rid of acne marks.
- Raw Potato: Raw potato can help to remove acne scars if applied regularly. Massage the potato slice on to the skin for 15-20 minutes can give you good results.
- Honey: Honey acts as natural moisturizer that will help in treating acne scars. Apply honey as face mask for acne treatment.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal mixed with yogurt and lemon juice can be used to treat acne scars. Apply the mixture onto scars and leave it 10 minutes for good results
- Tomatoes and cucumbers: Paste created using tomatoes and cucumbers can be used to lighten the acne scars.
- Ice cubes: Ice cubes provides instant relief for irritating skin and also reduces the size of skin pores.
- Fenugreek: paste made out of boiled fenugreek leaves in water is effective in treating acne scars; it can be applied as a face mask.
- Lavender oil: Applying lavender oil on skin at least twice a day can reduce the acne scars.
- Cucumber: juice or paste made cucumber paste can be used as face mask to heal acne scars.
- Egg whites: Applying egg white on scars overnight can reduce acne scars.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel helps to moisturize the skin, and allows acne scars to fade.