Bad Breath Treatment | Home Remedy for Bad Breath – Halitosis
Bad Breath Treatment – Home Remedy for Bad Breath – Halitosis:
- Basil Leaves: Chewing 4 to 5 basil leaves thrice a day will help you to reduce bad breath.
- Tea: Having tea twice a day can avoid bad breath to some extent due to Polyphenol found in tea, which stops the growth of the bacteria responsible for bad breath.
- Lemon: Use lemon with water to gargle twice a day to get of bad breath.
- Fenugreek Seed: Boil fenugreek seeds in water for about 30 minutes and drink the water, this can help you to get rid of bad breath.
- Baking soda: This helps to reduce acidity in your mouth and also prevents bacteria from growing in your mouth.
- Carom seed: Boil 1 teaspoon of carom seed along with 2 -3 cloves in 500ml of water, gargle this solution to reduce the bad breath.
- Citrus Fruits: Eating citrus fruits like orange or drinking juice and control the bad breath.
- Clove: chewing a clove after meals can reduce the bad breath.
- Cinnamon: Boil cinnamon in water and use the water as mouthwash.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Drink made of Apple cider vinegar can control bad breath. Dilute ¼ of apple cider vinegar in 250ml glass of water and drink twice a day after meal.
- Mint: This is most common remedy for bad breath. Use mint leaves or mint based tooth paste for brushing every day to avoid bad breath.