Body odor causes : Body odor remedies – Homemade
Body odor causes:
- Excessive sweating: When sweat mixed with bacteria in the moist and warm environment is the main cause of bad odor.
- Too little Fiber: Too little fiber in the body will affect your overall body odor.
- Stress: Sweat that caused due to stress is one of the main reasons for body odor.
- Food habits: Poor and unhygienic food habits will result in unpleasant odor.
- Gastrointestinal problems: chronic constipation, genetic metabolic disorders, liver disease and diabetes will also cause bad odor.
- Alcohol: consuming alcohol, cumin, caffeine and garlic are common causes of Body odor.
- Processed food items: Items like refined sugar, white flour, fried items and hydrogenated oils will cause body odor.
Body odor remedies:
- Apple cider vinegar: This can be alternative to your deodorant; this can reduce the acidic nature of your skin. Dilute small Quantity of vinegar in water and apply it over the sweating area.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide diluted with water in 1:10 ration can be used to wash sweating areas to avoid odor.
- Rosewater: Add few drops of rose water in the bathtub or to the water. Take bath using this water.
- Wheat grass Juice: Drinking a glass of water with wheat grass juice in the morning with empty stomach will prevent body odor.
- Baking soda: baking soda with cornstarch mixture can be sprinkled over the sweeting area to absorb sweating.
- Radishes: Radish juice mixed with teaspoon of glycerin can be used as deodorant to control body odor.
- Tomato juice: Soaking tomato juice in tour bathtub for 10 minutes can reduce severe body odor.
- Honey: Add tablespoon of honey to warm water and take bath using this as a final rinse to your body. This will control the body odor to some extent.
- Gram flour with curd: Paste created from gram flour mixed with curd can be applied to the whole body before bath will help removing bad body odor.
- Bael leaves with Shikakai: Bael leaves dried/crushed mixed with soap nut (Shikakai) is used as alternative to your soap to treat body odor.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil mixed /diluted with water can be used as deodorant spray.
- Betel leaves with gooseberry: Paste of Betel leaves with equal quantity of amla(gooseberry) needs to applied on whole body to cure body odor.
- Alcohol: Alcohol diluted with water can be used to rinse the body to reduce the body odor.
- Carrot juice: Drinking carrot juice everyday with mint leaves helps you to reduce bad body odor.
- Mint: Add Boiled mint leaves to your bath water to reduce body