Green tea weight loss : What is green tea good for ?
Green tea weight loss :
Green tea is considered as one of the healthiest Drink that can help to trigger weight loss. It contains antioxidants and other substances that can be useful for health. Green tea consumption with a proper diet and regular exercise plan can help you to burn fat by increasing fat metabolism.
Consuming two to three cups of green tea or 100 – 750 mg of green tea extract per day can help to lose weight. But for weight loss four cups will be adequate. Too much green tea consumption is also not good for health i.e. more than five cups a day because, Caffeine which is considered as well-known stimulant for fat burning but again too much consumption is not good for health. A cup of coffee contains around 200mg of caffeine. Whereas a single cup of green tea contains 20-40mg of caffeine in it which is quite low.
How it works:
Green tea contains massive range of antioxidants in it mixed with potent antioxidants called catechins. It also contains Epigallocatechin gallate(EGCG) which will help in boosting metabolism.
Green tea will acts on visceral fat, which builds up around the organs near belly.
What is green tea good for?
- Can prevent neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Prevention and treatment of prostate cancer
- Used for treating multiple sclerosis
- Preventing the dead cells by oxidation process.
- Reduces the negative effects of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) by reducing levels of triglycerides and increasing the production of HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol).
- Increases metabolism and makes body to use fat as source of energy.
- Reduces deep visceral fat that is harmful which causes inflammation and insulin resistance, which are sources of type2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Antioxidants in green tea can reduce dandruff and dead cell related health issues.