Residential Solar Panels Cost – Solar Panel Rebate | Subsidy
Solar rooftop panels subsidy in telengana state – India:
1. A minimum vacant roof area of 10 Sq. mtr or 100 Sq. ft is required for installation of 1 KWp system .
2. The consumer shall have 3 phase supply service connection.
3. Mandatory safety precautions / features shall be installed as per the norms
4. A single bi-directional meters shall be installed for export and import 5. The standard equipment as per the norms of MNRE/APTRANSCO/DISCOM shall only be installed.
6. The vendor executing the turnkey solution should be a channel partner of MNRE or manufacture / supplier / system integrator approved by NREDCAP.
Solar Panel Rebates:
1. Central Financial Assistance upto 30% of the system cost may be provided by MNRE as per the prescribed eligibility criteria.
2. The State Govt. will provide 20% subsidy for installation of roof top system upto 3 KW capacity in domestic sector only. This will be in addition to that eligible Central Financial Assistance.
3. Surplus energy injected by Solar Roof Top/Small Solar PV generator shall be considered for payment by concerned APDISCOMs at pooled cost as may be decided by APERC for that year.
4. The payment of pooled cost will be made effective for a period of 7 years from the date of establishment of such SPV plant.
5. The settlement of registered surplus energy will be carried out on a half yearly basis.
PROCEDURE FOR GETTING CLEARANCE:
1. The interested consumer can download Solar Net metering Roof Top Application from Official Web Site of APDISCOMs and submit filled in application to the concerned Divisional Engineer / Operation / AP DISOM along with fee of Rs.1,000/-
2. The DISCOM personnel will conduct feasibility analysis within 15 days from date of completed application and give its approval based on feasibility. The consumer shall enter into agreement with DISCOM in the prescribed format.
3. The approval shall contain maximum permissible capacity of the SPV system and shall be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of approval.
4. The consumers shall install the SPV system and request DISCOM authorities for inspection within 6 months of receiving approval.
5. On inspection of the equipment SPV system shall be synchronized within 10 working days, provided the systems are installed as per the norms and standards.
6. During the period of synchronization of SPV plant to the grid, the DISCOM personnel shall inspect, calibrate and seal the bi-directional meter.
7. NREDCAP shall be the Nodal Agency for processing and / or release of MNRE and Govt. of A.P. subsidy as per the existing norms and eligibility criteria.
CHECK LIST FOR SANCTION OF PROPOSAL FOR AVAILING SUBSIDY UNDER NET METERING POLICY:
1. Filled in application as per the prescribed format of MNRE.
2. The application form shall consist of certificate about availability of vacant Rooftop along with latest photograph of the front view of the proposed site with date, duly certified by the officials of NREDCAP (District or Head Office)
3. Non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) plus service tax of Rs.123.60 in case of domestic consumers (upto3 KWp) and Rs. 5,000/- plus service tax of Rs 618 in case of other category consumers (upto 100 KWp ) by way of demand draft drawn in favour of NREDCAP payable at Hyderabad shall be paid along with the proposal.
4. Consent letter from concerned DISCOM indicating their acceptance for extending net metering facility.
5. Residence proof (Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Aadhar Card/Vote ID)
6. In respect of capacities more than 50 KWp, the proposal shall accompanied by a Detailed Project Report, if the MNRE subsidy processed through NREDCAP.
7. An undertaking from user agency (in case of capacity greater than 5 KWp.) that they have called tenders / quotations to finalize the SPV System Suppliers/ Integrators and after taking into consideration the financial and technical aspects only, the System Integrator is selected. The user agency shall also certify that the components installed under the Solar Rooftop net metering shall be as per the technical standards and specifications notified by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) and AP Transco / DISCOMs.
8. In case of State subsidy (20%) for capacities upto 3 KWp, the claim shall be submitted with 2 months net bills to NREDCAP after installation of system for release of subsidy as per the eligibility.